- 4 teaspoons spicy brown or country-style Dijon mustard
- 2 everything-flavoured thin bagels
- 2 slices (1 oz each) peameal bacon
- 2 large slices tomato
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh spinach leaves
- 2 thin slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- Heat the contact grill or panini maker for about 5 minutes. Sprinkle the 1 teaspoon mustard on the cut sides of each bagel. On bagel bottoms, place 1 slice peameal bacon, 1 slice tomato, 1/4 cup spinach and 1 slice cheese. Cover with bagel tops.
- Place sandwiches on grill. Close grill, pressing down lightly; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until sandwiches are hot and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- Category: main dish
- Cuisine: canadian