- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 can (16 ounces) lemon frosting
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- In an expansive bowl, beat the cake blend, spread and egg until brittle. Press onto the base of a lubed 13×9-in. baking pan.
- In another bowl, beat icing and cream cheddar until smooth. Put aside 1/2 glass for fixing. Add eggs to outstanding blend; beat on low speed just until joined. Spread over outside layer.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until filling is set. Cool on a wire rack for 60 minutes. Spread held icing blend over top. Refrigerate for something like 2 hours. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
- Cuisine: canadian
- Calories: 370
- Sugar: 31g
- Sodium: 375mg
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
Keywords: Creamy, Lemon ,Cake ,Bars