- 1 lb. chicken, cubed
- 1 cup chicken broth (optional; Kylee recommends skipping it)
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
1. Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic cloves in large bowl.
2. Add chicken to sauce, and mix.
3. Pour chicken mixture into crock-pot.
4. Cook on low 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Serve over hot cooked rice and spoon on extra sauce if desired.
- Category: chicken
- Method: cooking
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 5
Keywords: CrockPot ,Chicken ,Teriyaki