Whipped cream goes with every dessert, cookie, or pie recipe. With its light, frothy texture, this whipped cream recipe is going to be your holy grail. You can pair it up with your favorite cake, cookies, scones, tarts, and coffee drinks.
Making a perfect whipped cream has never been easier. This easy 5-minute recipe will stop you from buying store-bought whipped cream ever again. The ingredients are pretty straightforward and readily available. Using cream chargers can cut down the manufacturing time without losing the perfect thick consistency of the cream.
How to Make Homemade Whipped Cream
I’ve been making whipped cream at home using cream chargers by Nangman combining only three super simple ingredients. The ingredients for this recipe include:
- Cold heavy whipping sugar
- Confectioners or granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
Mix All the Ingredients
Add heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla, or other flavor extracts to the dispenser. Using granulated or confectioner’s sugar adds flavor and texture to cream. You can also use other sweetener substitutes such as stevia or sugar syrups, but we recommend using confectioners sugar. It doesn’t disturb the texture or clog the discharge end of the dispenser.
Flavor extracts such as vanilla, hazelnut, or caramel make your recipe extra delicious.
Perfect Whipping is the Game-Changer!
Fill the dispenser with chilled heavy cream. It’s essential to use heavy cream for desired fullness and creamy texture. Insert the charger in the dispenser and screw until it gives a hissing voice. Turn the dispenser upside down, press the handle, and wait for the perfect whipped cream to flow down within seconds.
Keep whipping until your desired consistency and turn it off before it gets converted into butter.
Give an Extra Whisk for Rich Fluff
Whisking adds body to the cream. Know the ideal speed range and whisk your cream at this speed. Whisking at medium speed avoids the texture flaws. Your whipped cream is ready to serve with delicious desserts or drinks.
Try Adding Extra Flavors to Your Whipped Cream
With the right texture and flavor, adding Flavor substitutes to your cream can leverage the flavor games. There are tons of flavoring options that you can use if you’re not a huge fan of vanilla extract.
- Caffeine Whipped Cream: Add a teaspoon of instant coffee and cocoa extracts to your cream if you want to surprise coffee lovers.
- Maple Syrup Whipped Cream: Try substituting maple syrup with vanilla extract for cheap alternatives, and you’ll barely feel the difference.
- Almond Extract or Peanutty Whipped Cream: A few drops of almond extracts or peanut butter will give the cream a nutty flavor. (It becomes ideal for serving with tea time cookies)
- Citrus Zest: Lime or orange zest add flavor and nutrition when added to whipped cream and served with baked goodies.
Secret Tips For that Perfect Fluff
- Using cold and heavy cream makes the ideal whipped cream. Try chilling the container and cream before beating.
- Try Nangman’s cream chargers to make the perfect whipping cream in no time.
- Know the ideal speed and whipping time. Over whipping can ruin your cream by turning it grainy and curdled.