- 1 1/4lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp dried chopped onion
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 jar chicken gravy (18 oz.)
- 2 medium celery stalks (cut into 1/2-inch slices)
- 2 large carrots (cut into 1/2-inch slices)
- 1 bag frozen peas
1. Place chicken in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Top with onion, bay leaf, pepper and gravy. Place celery on gravy.
2. Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
3. About 15 minutes before serving, stir frozen peas into chicken mixture. Cover and increase heat setting to high.
4. Before serving, remove bay leaf.
5. For each serving, split biscuit and place in soup bowl or tart pan. For an extra treat, serve on top of a biscuit.
- Category: chicken
- Method: cooking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Slow Cooker, Chicken, Pot, Pie ,Stew