Veganism is the healthiest choice that one can probably make in the twenty-first century. The real life problem about this is, people might have to leave their most favorite dishes at a spart of a second. When a catering service chooses to make a 100% vegan dish; then they actually have to abandon all sorts of animal content products. Which also includes stuffs that are used with animal testing.
Products like makeup and toiletries, and everything that has been used on animals. So, animal products eaten as food are not even coming in question. Meat, poultry, fish, dairy and even honey, all these stuffs are utterly non-vegan. So how come a catering service bake their best dessert? For example, a good-old chocolate cake! Well, nothing is impossible right? Here, we have a full-fledged recipe for the best chocolate cake you had in time.
It is not rocket science at all, time patience and a bit more calculative ingredients might bring out the best of the two worlds. The vegan universe, and ofcourse the wonders of having a fabulous piece of dessert. It takes about,
Preparation time- 15 minutes
Cooking time- 30 minutes
Standards- Cups (Cup), Tablespoon (Tbsp), and Teaspoon (Tsp)
Remember one thing, before you go for a cooking spree with vegan items. You need to double check at the grocery store, because the simplest of things that you use on a daily basis might not actually be completely vegan. Because, vegetarianism is not veganism entirely.
- Unbleached all purpose flour -2 full cups
- Unsweetened Virgin Cocoa Powder -1 cup
- Powdered coffee – 1 tbsp
- Cane brown Sugar -1 ⅓ cups
- Baking Powder -1 tsp
- Baking Soda -2 tsp
- Salt -1/4 tsp
- Almond Milk or almond breeze -1 ½ cups
- Fruit Puree (Preferably papaya, apple or something sweet) -1 ¼ cups
- Coconut or Avocado Oil -2/3 cup
- Vanilla Extract -2 tsp
- Apple Cider Vinegar or plain Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Water- ½ Cup
- Melted Vegan Butter or Margarine- 1 cup
- Powdered sugar -2 ½ to 3 cups
- Unsweetened Virgin Cocoa Powder- 2/3 cup
- Dairy-free semi sweet chocolate- 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Extract -2 tsp
- Almond Milk or almond breeze -1/4 cup
Step (I) Prepare the wet Ingredients for the cake:
The Better of doing a particular recipe is assigning all the steps one after the other. A catering service will definitely try and incorporate these measures while baking a chocolate cake.
- First and foremost, is to use the water and coffee powder and make a strong sdade of coffee for the cake.
- Prepare the almond milk, with your choice of vinegar, and let it react individually.
- After that, add the fruit puree into the milk mixture and combine well into one another.
- Add the vanilla extract to the mixture, and the oil too.
- Combine well, and keep it aside for later use.
Step (II) Prepare the Dry ingredients for the cake:
Here, you have to be cautious about shifting everything through a filter so that you can avoid further clumps inside the batter.
- Pour the sugar, Flour, Cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt on a shift.
- Shift everything together so that they are well combined in the process of it.
Step (III) Prepare the cake batter:
- Pour all the wet ingredients into the dry mixture, and combine well with the help of a spoon or silicone spatula.
- Make sure, that the entire batther is well mixed, and has no leftover spaces.
Step (IV) Prepare the cake tin for baking:
- You just need to take the preferred tin, and grease it with the help of either vegan butter or coconut oil.
- Place a parchment paper over the greasem and add the mixture into the bowl.
- Bounce the bowl twice, to remove all sorts of air bubbles from the pan.
- Place the tin, inside a preheated oven for 40 minutes.
Voila! there you have your cake ready to be served. But we have another step left for the dessert lovers here.
Step (IV) Prepare the frosting for the cake:
- Basically, the most important part is to whisk the butter into a proper butter cream. You can use a hand blender machine, or be ready for a good arm workout day.
- Add all the specified ingredients to the bowl, and let the magic happen.
- Whisk it, until you have hard picks that are totally immovable even when you put the bowl upside down.
- Cut the cake in half after demoulding it from the cake tin.
- Add the frosting in between the cake, and also all over it.
Here’s some tips:
- Do not oven your oven while it is cooking.
- Use a skewer or a toothpick to check if it’s done.
- Don’t forget to add a crump code and freeze it for a few moments before you add another layer of frosting.
There, you have a total vegan version of chocolate cake. A professional catering service will definitely choose this recipe for a dairy free cake, so you can surely go for it.