You can get a handle on your online gambling habits with GAMSTOP. If you subscribe to the service, British gambling sites and apps will be blocked from your device for a period you specify – try slot free spin deposit games today.
Users can access GAMSTOP at no cost. You must be a UK (or NI) resident to use GAMSTOP.
What Happens When You Sign Up With GAMSTOP
You’ll get a confirmation email after signing up. The email will provide details on more helpful resources. If you need further assistance, please refer to the help page. Your decision to self-exclude may not take effect for up to 24 hours.
For a period of 6 months, 1 year, or 5 years, you will be banned from using the services of any British-licensed online casino (depending on the option you choose).
Creating an account will allow you to maintain the most recent version of your information easily. Keep your GAMSTOP exclusion in force by updating your contact information whenever your physical or electronic location changes (such as your postal or email address or phone number).
The companies you have accounts with will only immediately repay withdrawable funds if you have requested to be excluded via GAMSTOP. It is necessary to make direct contact with the provider. Money lost due to GAMSTOP’s negligence will not be refunded.
You can only lift your self-exclusion once you conclude the minimum period you’ve selected.
If you do not contact GAMSTOP to have your exclusion lifted after the required time has elapsed, it will remain in effect indefinitely.
Here is a list of casino sites that are part of GAMSTOP;
- For all the excitement of online gambling, look no further than 32Red, winner of several industry awards. The Kindred Group Plc runs many gambling websites, including 32Red Online Casino, Unibet, bingo.com, Maria Casino, and more. The site is part of the GAMSTOP protective program.
- 888 UK Limited is committed to providing its customers with a safe and secure online gambling environment. The casino is responsible for preventing problem gambling and underage access to our gaming goods. It is their goal to give members the most enjoyable gambling experience possible. Be aware that “safer gambling” is another term that can be used interchangeably with “responsible gaming” throughout the site—the support GAMSTOP exclusive program.
- If you’re on the fence about whether or not to visit Winomania and try your luck, you needn’t fret. Regarding security, the platform exceeds all expectations and provides everything a regular player might want. Winomania uses a Random Number Generator (RNG) by OUINEL to ensure game fairness and a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to protect customer information. Besides, the casino complies with GamStop and GambleAware’s standards intended to combat problem gambling.
- Betfair, which has been around since 1999, runs the largest sportsbook in the world. The company’s headquarters are in Greater London, where they hold a licence from the UK Gambling Commission. You can also play poker, bingo, and other casino games on their website. Betfair agrees with the self-exclusion programme GamStop and won’t accept players who have been excluded.
- Betway’s linkage with national systems like the United Kingdom’s Gamstop lets customers self-exclude from all market participants at once, learn more. Furthermore, the gambling site proactively analyses client behaviour to identify any concerning trends in their gameplay.