In summer’s warm weather, sunshine, smoothes, milkshakes with Ice, frozen drinks, picnics are things which add a different charm to the season. If you want, you can easily make some juice, smoothes at your home. You need just a good & powerful Blender for Crushing Ice & Frozen Drink and fruits. Actually, juice and smoothes are not complete without ice at summer time.
Now, You can make milkshakes at your home. Especially, milkshakes with are loved are enjoyed by everyone. Banana milkshake is one of the most loved, refreshing and energetic drinks. It is healthy, creamy and full of rich texture.
In banana milkshake, banana act as primary base for smoothness giving it that rich and smooth texture. It can be enjoyed in breakfast and as a chilled refreshing drink in afternoons. Banana milkshake combined with ice-cream and nuts is a stomach filling drink in itself.
HOW TO MAKE BANANA MILKSHAKE WITH BLENDER
PREPRATION TIME– 10 min
- Good blender
- 1 Large Banana
- 1 Cup of Chilled milk
- One tea spoon of sugar ( Add according to your taste)
- 2 Scoops of Vanilla Ice cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Finely chopped nuts like Almonds, Cashews or Walnuts (optional)
- Whipped cream(optional)
- Cherry(for toping)
- Ice cubes (1-2)
- Take one large ripe banana, peel its skin and cut banana into slices. Put sliced banana in the blender.
- Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to the blender. Addition of vanilla ice cream provides a richer and smoother texture to banana milkshake as well as it provides better creamier taste.
- Take 1 tea spoon sugar and add it to the mixture. You are free to add sugar as per your taste. You can even omit if you wish to decrease sugar intake and make a healthy drink.
- Now, add 1 cup of milk to the blender. If you wish to drink a milkshake with thick consistency you can always decrease amount of milk accordingly. Increase milk amount to have thin milkshake.
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract can be added to the blender. It is optional. If you do not have it, you may skip this step.
- Add finely chopped nuts of your choice to the blender.
- Switch on your blender and blend mixture until it becomes nicely even and smooth. You can also add more banana to increase thickness of your drink.
- Pour prepared milkshake into tall glass. Add a few ice cubes if you wish.
- Now comes the garnishing. Top banana milkshake with whipped cream and cherry on the top. Decorate with a cute colourful straw.
Your refreshing and yummy banana milkshake is ready to drink.
BENEFITS OF BANANA MILKSHAKE
Banana milkshake is loaded with benefits and they are listed below-
- Banana has a lot of vital nutrients and minerals in it such as B6, nutrient C, Magnesium, Potassium and sugars. The presence of these nutrient make your banana milkshake very healthy drink.
- Magnesium and Potassium keeps up circulatory system and ensures well being of heart. It also checks on bone well being.
- Banana milkshake acts as an energy drink as it contains healthy carbs and calories. It increases muscle mass development. B6 accelerates manufacturing of red blood cells.
- It is most healthiest way to increase body mass or put om weight due to presence of high number of calories.
- If a person is suffering from diarrhoea, this milkshake can be helpful. Loose motions drain essential electrolytes from digestive system. Banana works on reestablishment of lost nutrients.
- Fully ripe bananas and its peel has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Milk contains vitamins and minerals such as protein, potassium, B vitamins and phosphorus. You Know calcium is main elements found in milk. Combined in banana milkshake, you are bound to receive loads of benefits of milk as well as banana.
HOW TO FREEZE FRUITS FOR SMOOTHIES?
Freezing fruits is a very useful act for preserving fruits for later use and preventing food wastage as well. It is very cheap and easy and also comes with benefits.
You can create smoothies or milkshakes whenever you wish to, even in off season, when those fruits might not be available in market.
STEPS TO FREEZE FRUITS-
- Wash fruits carefully or peel off the skin if it is not edible.
- Cut out the parts which might have over ripped or cannot be consumed.
- Cut large fruits into small pieces. Small enough to make smoothies easily later on.
- Place the nicely cut fruits on a wax paper, parchment sheet or plastic sheet spread on a wide tray or chopping board.
- Keep the tray in freezer overnight as such.
- Transfer the fruits into airtight plastic bag and store them in freezer for further use.
These frozen fruits can be consumed upto 6 months.
- HOW DO YOU MAKE A BANANA MILKSHAKE WITHOUT ICE CREAM?
Banana milkshakes are so easy to make and so yummy to drink and enjoy. If you wish to drink a little healthier one, you can trying not adding ice cream into it.
How to make delicious banana milkshake without ice cream
Ingredients- 1 Ripe Banana, ¾ cup of milk, 1 teaspoon sugar, few drops of vanilla extract(optional), nuts and whipped cream(optional)
Recipe- Cut banana into slices and add it to blender. Add milk and few drops of vanilla extract along with sugar as per your taste. You can add a little more banana to increase consistency and make your drink thick and smooth.
- WHAT DO I USE TO MAKE BANANA MILKSHAKE?
Banana and milk are a must to make banana shake. I personally, wish to decrease my daily sugar intake.
So, I do not add artificial sweeteners. Instead , I like to add dates and a dash of honey to my banana milkshake.
Moreover, it gives a more richer taste to my drink. Adding dry fruits can help in increasing nutritional value of the drink. Almonds and cashews are my personal favourite.
Banana milkshake is highly nutritional and refreshing drink. It is perfect for summers. With such huge number of benefits, you can always enjoy this yummy and nutritious milkshakes without having second thoughts. Moreover, it is very easy and quick to make.